Sunday, January 20, 2013

HAHA...Dude!! Nothing Is Impossible..

  When people say 'you can do whatever in this world,nothing is impossible,' our mindset becomes very strong.We really get inspired and every individual who heard this line is ready to take a 'Risk'. Not a moment they pass to think, as to where these so called people, who say these above lines go, during the time when the risk is supposed to be taken.

As to the factor 'Risk', nothing great is being talked about here. I have a general opinion on certain people, who speak and do things well at backstage but when pushed to the main stage they fumble.They come up with other plans. They send the guy besides them instead. Unfortunately it is us. All these type of incidents happens in everyone's life.


An elderly person with whom I share a minimum ten to twelve years difference happened to have the shyness problem right from the childhood. I had triple the time more than him.Once in a meeting with big shots of the project, this guy gave me confidence, 'Speak, don't feel shy, nothing is impossible'. The meeting scheduled for two hours initially, after my speech at the end, overshot for another two hours. It ended with eviction of my name from the project. I managed it somehow and came with hands clean. I fell on the person's feat. It was his observation on the project that I really spoke!!


These are just some common observations, that really kindle you to start observing situation and people. This piece of writing has no intended inferences, but rather just a compilations of observation done to warn certain people as to what might be the consequences of the line 'Nothing is impossible'.


We as a gang of ten happened to visit a mall, during our office hours. No work so it was teams day out. A competition was on the go to promote a drinks brand. We need to drink 20 cups( big ones) of Coke or Fanta and done successfully, you happen to get the drinks brand, a sample packet for free. Since my stomach was full I didn't enter in..My team mate though full but known for his large belly, had his take.


Lo! Behold. He won and ultimate cheers and admiration went to him or rather to the capacity of his stomach.After ten minutes my team mate went to restroom. He never made out of it until an hour passed by.


One of my team mate had told him 'Nothing is impossible, try it out'.  He got a good treatment.  


Some people have this line as a mantra, which gives them the much needed energy to finish their assigned work. Many listen to energy booster songs of their favorite artists and albums, then proceed to finish their work. These sound reasonable, as they really need to finish their assigned task.


I really don't know how to end this piece of writing either by giving an inference or just leave it abrupt. But I really understand if its a necessary 'Risk' needed to be taken, then the line 'Nothing is Impossible' can be tried out, else if the 'Risk' is beyond our reach then lot needs to be decided.



1 comment:

  1. Good work man, i really liked your inferences to your personal experiences....good stuff

    ReplyDelete