Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Redeem... !! BEAM.. Way To Goooo....

Nothing is ever considered, lost till their is one person left, to go for it. We think twice, thrice , tense we are, but the situation is anyways going to pass. So why can't we gather instincts to deliver at the first instant.What is that we lack at the very first instant of delivery. The 'Imagination' doubts itself.

To the puzzled readers out there, I am Imagination. My presence is felt by everybody who can think. I differ from my brother 'Dream' by just appearing to a person who is awake. Cutting short to an introduction about myself I am held at high esteem by learned people, scholars and many other guys who have achieved variety of success.

Albert Einstein quotes "Imagination is more important than knowledge". 

 These are the quotes by people who have scaled a peak. Threw open a different gate, by using me. But compared to the billions of billions out there, I hardly see only some have used me to the fullest. A sad comment in and on itself. Where is it that most of the people have used me wrong. Did they imagine they could do anything, thereby ending up, doing nothing. My personal experiences with people who I encounter use me as flashes, appear hardly for couple of minutes and "Bhoom..!! Vanish". They get back to their usual routine. Some people really think well, but circumstances make them force me to fade away from their lives.

People out there never know how I might materialize, but that doesn't mean I can be stopped, ain't it guys. On one of my experiences with great Sir ISAAC NEWTON behind the theory of gravity was the great story of  fall of an apple from the tree. When he saw the apple had fallen from a tree he observed yes the apple had fallen from a tree. Upon a quicker second instant look, Oh My.. the apple had really fallen from the tree. "What made the apple fall from the tree", He thought. He then used me to set up the great fundamental concept. That became the base for a revolution of achievements.

Whatmore, I empower creation, my inputs just inspiration. Couple of failures should never affect you guys out there. Think twice, use me once again. Extend the horizons. I will never be visible to you but that doesn't mean I am not with you.

                       "Redeem..!! BEAM.. Way To Gooooo..".


No comments:

Post a Comment