Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gadget.. Yeah I Am.. ;)

     The media had me different, the gadget freaks had me different, the critics were beyond imagination, the competitors sued me for copying their idea, the commoner's perspective was difficult to predict, among all this have I survived as one of the most thinnest of smart phone available. Hello readers my name is "IPHONE 5" a product of the APPLE IPhone series succeeding my brother IPhone 4S.

Having a thickness of 7.6 mm I stand close to Oppo Finder an another smart phone series which measures a thickness of 6.65 mm. You guys would have gone through my reviews done by many experts, ratings provided by many onlookers, and my biodata cum family history so deeply scrutinized by the famous website Wikipedia. To all the guys a hearty thanks since when I stand in the market every report speaks for itself apart from me who is yet to open my mouth and say a Hi to the media guys. Not to worry it will be a quick Hi and won't be a big talk upon my minute features which I myself not much aware off, as is the same case with humans who cannot describe their own body parts in detail.

To begin with I would like to convey my condolence to the late Mr. Steve Jobs who was the sole inspiration behind my family evolution the APPLE IPHONE Series. Without Sir Steve Jobs I wouldn't be standing in front of you guys with heads held high and the whole world looking upon me with a sense of excitement and wonder. Having said that I would like to start upon the difference between my brother IPhone 4s and me, oh my I am entirely different starting from height and weight dimensions to the Sim card details. Taller and smarter have I become, the display of mine has gone to 4 inches compared to my successor with a high resolution. My internal memory capacity has been increased to 16/32/64 GB and a RAM of 1 GB which is double that of my brother.

What more, I offer you a better sensitive touch screen and the 'face time' camera features of mine are better than my predecessor. A more comfortable usage and delightful features mark my presence in front of you guys. To see more about my features and major statistics just browse my official website and you would find it in just a jiffy. A visual, stupendous and an extravagant treat I am here to offer and I am readily available in many of the retail outlets. So what waiting for folks. Just drop in,buy and enjoy the entertainment I offer, before I am succeeded by the next of IPHONE Series. Hoping to see you soon it is me the IPHONE 5 bidding bye for the moment. PIP-PIP. 

2 comments:

  1. A gist of sherlock holmes can be nicely deciphered from the blog.
    A nice attempt. Loved the scene where the GF is waiting for Sherlock and he gets kicked.

    Nice buddy ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ To the guy above me... I think u got mesmerized by the I-Phone details and posted in the wrong thread. ;)

    ReplyDelete