Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The AfterMAth

"That's It, That's It, That's It!! The rope is tied perfect to my waist. I can manage the fall. How much weight can it withstand?" "750 Kg I think. You don't worry brother. the rope is tied to the pulley perfectly and the full setup is foolproof. You need to take a very rapid stride and at the edge, fall from this building. You can do it. I trust you for this stunt, wait for the signal". "I got to do it", I told myself. The signal beeped. I took a big stride, leaped and made a dashing run to the edge of the building and fell...

"OUCHHHHH!!, You are one big moron you know that", my friend growled. I woke, "what have I done?". "You imagined your supernatural character and tried to imitate his stunt as a result you fell down from your bed. That's why I told don't sleep in the bed specifically to you." My friend wore a sober look. "I uttered a mild apology". "Please move away from me at least now and show me due concern, I weigh just 62 kg, whereas you are close to 100".

 The aftermath is something that happens after an incident has occurred. It can be named as the repercussions.Imagination of supernatural spaces, unimaginable thoughts of stunts happen and only happen in our mind. Sometimes the brain is the biggest of biggest wonders in this world. How much it can think just leaves one dumbfounded. Imagining we doing a space trip to Saturn planet and getting involved with the best of researches and findings, can only happen with the help of our brains.

But the only concern is we are terribly unsure when and where our brains provide us these imaginations and moreover what kind of imaginations. A fifteen member team, were sitting round a table with our boss explaining the model for a particular scenario. It was kind of a high level meeting. "And so that's the way the model works. It is very easy and simple from the outside, but I need a team dedicated to run the show and mind you it is very complex. It is not so easy as you all think..."

Brain told me"dude this chap is really boring. What about transporting you to the world of Batman, impressive right". "No, No, No, don't do it he is already terribly pissed off with my attitude and anything from now he will fire me for sure". "
"Hey brother relax, I am your brain two minutes of batman world won't do much harm. This chap will go on for the next half an hour. I don't want you to get dozed off."
"Fine then, but provide me with pictures as to how it would be if batman travels the full of space the universe. and goes to all planets".
"You are one complete man, always want to go away from our earth. Wait I will provide you the batman suite, you can team up also with the witty 'Iron Man' guy and go round our planet".
"But the boss is explaining something".
"Do not worry we can make it by the time he finishes".

And so there I was, with the complete gadgets of the batman. Whoa!! you are amazing. What a way to dress me up and here I go, and took a giant leap down the building headfirst and.."
"BANG!!" my head ached. "What happened?" thought I. My head hit the tabletop. I have literally 'DOZED OFF'. And coming back to my senses. "Where Am I?"

"It is not important to know where you are? The end result is what maters". replied my Boss.
"YOUUUUUU AREEEEEEEEEEEEE FIREDDDDDDDDDDD".



No comments:

Post a Comment